We’re very much looking forward to seeing you, but before we can, we have to go over a few changes we’ve made in the name of safety.
- We only allow 10 people (including staff) per floor in the building at a time. Because of this, we ask that you come to your appointment alone. Please be as punctual as you can, and when you’ve arrived please wait outside and give us a call or text at (519) 645 7537 so we can let you know when to come in.
- We will be sanitizing EVERYTHING between clients, and have hand sanitizers at every station. Because of this we ask that clients come into the salon with only the bare essentials. No extra bags, coats or hats please. We’ll have to sanitize them if you do.
- Staff will be wearing either a mask or face shield. We ask that you come in a mask (and bring a second one in case your first gets wet or stained with colour). If you do not have any masks we have some here.
- We’re not allowed to provide beverages and snacks until things get back to normal. If you wish to bring your own, please ensure that they are in containers that can be sanitized and are closed upon entering.
- The front desk will not be accepting cash or making change for the time being, however cash is fine for tips for your service provider.
Thank you for your understanding, and we’ll see you soon!